Planning Principles of
- Welcome, engage, and hear all equally
- Respect community knowledge
- Encourage collaborative problem solving and resource sharing
- Embrace a cross-disciplinary approach to planning
- Work to benefit all Lowell neighborhoods and communities
- Focus on tangible and community specific benefits and positive outcomes
- Identify a path forward, potential support, and teams for all strategies
- Dream Big!
Arts and creativity are essential for vibrant, inclusive communities. We are excited to partner with and support the leadership of the Greater Lowell Community Foundation and The Lowell Plan as Lowell embarks on a community-driven planning process.
San San Wong
Director of Arts & Creativity
The Barr Foundation